This is a general message about anti social behaviour, what it is and how to report it.
If your quality of life is badly affected by other people in your community then you could be a victim of antisocial behaviour.
• noise nuisance
• neighbour disputes
• verbal abuse
• threatening behaviour
• harassment and intimidation
• criminal damage.
What antisocial behaviour isn’t..
• Parking (including badly parked vehicles)
• Children playing
• Neighbours doing DIY (at reasonable times of the day)
• Groups of people in the street or in parks, unless they are being rowdy, abusive, causing damage or committing other crimes
• Noise caused by everyday living
• Religious or cultural practice
• A one-off party
• General living noise
We now have a page on The Constabulary website specifically for reporting anti social behaviour, you can find it here.
Please don’t hesitate to call the police if you witness suspicious activity and always dial 999 if you believe a crime is taking place.
If you have any information regarding any of these crimes, please contact the police by calling 101. You can also report information online at http://www.gloucestershire.police.uk/tua/tell-us-about
You can also report any information anonymously to Crimestoppers by calling 0800555111 or online at https://crimestoppers-uk.org/give-information
For crime prevention advice please visit https://www.gloucestershire.police.uk/cp/crime-prevention